Hello Philippines ! Hello World !

It is my Confession. It is me .

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

From The PAst

I was at  NCCC Mall to pay our Internet Bill after I finished my transaction I amble around the play area. I saw an old classmate of mine way back to my previous school and course. We were chatting and chatting and memoirs are hitting me back, this made me sad. Thus, they will be departing tonight. They'll have their duty at Panabo Polymedic Hospital for 3 days of duty, 3 days of stress, 3 days of staying at the boarding house eventually there will be a lots of fun and I badly miss it :'(

 Sleeping late, making requirements,sharing of knowledge, reading the NANDA memorizing and studyingDrugs, Defense ... Urgh.. Isn't it stressful? Yah.Indeed it is.. But think how cool it is !

Cool? Yes. I said so ..
I experienced fleeing around 2am and eat at Jollibee which is open 24hrs ! I also tried to pierce in a bar where ladies are in nude but I'm with my roommates :) Our clinical instructor also invited us to drink after our 3-11 duty and we are all drunk :! and at the next day at  the 7-3am shift we are all absent ! No interns were present for the endorsement of patients ! 

WHOAH ! and we are really a bad NURSE :) hahahaha :D


This clinical instructor of ours is the nephew of the President of the said hospital, he is the head in the Emergency Room and we are very lucky to have him since we got a very high grade ( higher than 90 ) HaHaHaHa :D

I have a lot more to say but to cut the story short, I miss the good and bad side of me being a NURSE :)


MUA :*


2 comments:

J said...

hey!! i was puzzled, y did u shift course btw?? hehe whereas u're having so much sa nursing?

Kathlene Hester said...

hahahaha !!! because of my mom and the intense demand of RT's abroad.. mom wanted me to go abroad ASAP . Yah. sayang kaayu akong nursing life then :'(