Hello Philippines ! Hello World !

It is my Confession. It is me .

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I am inspired with Chinese Music.

My name is Kathlene Hester Te in Chinese my name is Ken (sincere, earnest, cordial) Tian (quiet, calm, tranquil, peaceful) Tai. My father ir 1/4 Chinese therefore I am 1/8 Chinese. Though my bloodline is bit far but still some tradition is there and I loved embracing it especially understanding their ways of living and the perspective of their lives. In a way or two, I am fond listening to their tranquil music and their literature also.



Liang Shan Bo Yu Zhu Li Ye (Romeo and Juliet)

曹格 & 卓文宣
Cao Ge & Zhuo Wen Xuan
梁山伯与茱丽叶
Liang Shan Bo Yu Zhu Li Ye
Romeo and Juliet
我的心唱首歌给你听
Wo de xin chang shou ge gei ni ting
Let my heart sing a song just for you
歌词是如此的甜蜜
Ge ci shi ru ci de tian mi
The lyrics are blissful
可是我害羞我没有勇气对你说一句我爱你
Ke shi wo hai xiu wo mei you yong qi dui ni shuo yi ju wo ai ni
But I am too shy to say the words ‘I love you’
为什么你还是不言不语
Wei shen me ni hai shi bu yan bu yu
Why have you still not spoken
难道(是)你不懂我的心
Nan dao (shi) ni bu dong wo de xin
No wonder you don’t understand my heart
不管你用什么方式表明
Bu guan ni yong shen me fang shi biao ming
No matter what method you use to make it clear
我会对你说我愿意
Wo hui dui ni shuo wo yuan yi
I will say to you that I am willing
千言万语里
qian yan wan yu li
all the words that can be said
只有一句话能 表白我的心
Zhi you yi ju hua neng biao bai wo de xin
Only one phrase can really represent what my heart wants to say
千言万语里
qian yan wan yu li
all the words that can be said
只有一句话就 能够让我们相偎相依
Zhi you yi ju hua jiu neng gou rang wo men xiang wei xiang yi
only this phrase is capable of letting us be together
我爱你 你是我的茱丽叶
wo ai ni ni shi wo de zhu li ye
I love you for you are my juliet
我愿意变成你的粱山伯
Wo yuan yi bian cheng ni de liang shan bo
I am willing to change into your ‘liang shan bo’ (‘Chinese’ Romeo)
幸福的每一天浪漫的每一夜
Xing fu de mei yi tian, lang man de mei yi ye
happiness each and every day,  romantic each & every night
把爱 永远 不放开 I Love You
Ba ai yong yuan bu fang kai I love you
Never let love go for I love you
我爱你 你是我的罗密欧
Wo ai ni ni shi wo de luo mi ou
I love you for you are my romeo
我愿意变成你的祝英台
Wo yuan yi bian cheng ni de zhu ying tai
I am willing to change into your ‘zhu ying tai’ (‘Chinese’ Juliet)
幸福的每一天浪漫的每一夜
Xing fu de mei yi tian, lang man de mei yi ye
happiness each and every day,  romantic each & every night
美丽的爱情祝福着 未来
Mei li de ai qing zhu fu zhe wei lai
the beautiful love that we share will bless our future

 

No comments: