Hello Philippines ! Hello World !

It is my Confession. It is me .

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wake Up, She shouldn't be idolized !

I was browsing Youtube and decided to watch the music video of Lady Gaga which is BORN THIS WAY. From the very beginning of the video, I DIDN'T LIKE IT. The video seems like an rendition of a personality of being a ANTI-CHRIST. The words she had spoken on her video wasn't that clear at all but one word that is clearly pronounced was CAPITAL H.I.M. What does she mean about it? Is she talking about GOD? The God that we believe and praised?If you want to know watch her video. But before that, Read this lines from her song..

It doesn't matter if you love him, or capital H-I-M
Just put your paws up
'Cause you were born this way, baby 

 * In this stanza, in your own opinion, can you say that Lady Gaga doesn't care at all if you are Pro-Christ nor anti-Christ as long as you love who you are?*

Give yourself prudence and love your friends
Subway kid, rejoice the truth
In the religion of the insecure
I must be myself, respect my youth

*Is there any religion such as INSECURE?? iK she's talking about her OWN RELIGION. Satanism*

A different lover is not a sin
Believe capital H-I-M (hey, hey, hey)
I love my life, I love this record and
Mi amore vole fe yah  

*And now she's talking to God. Is that a good attitude that she's like commanding God to believe her. She can't please God anyway*

And right now you are a little bit confused. For you to understand well, watch her video Lady Gaga-Born This way

She had an introduction before the main video and there was a line there that she hailed her self as MOTHER MONSTER.

From the very start, she is writing songs that attracts YOUTH AND LISTENERS. Attracts? Yes indeed. Listen the beat isn't it enticing to hear? Christian books said that this is one of those ways of Satan to gather people that would be under him and this fascinating materials in this world would chase us every now and then.

WAKE UP ! if you don't want to be tied up and be chased in agony of death,immorality and fire with SATAN.. choose those people or icons that is ideal to be idolized...


DON'T TAKE THIS FOR GRANTED OR ELSE......



*It was written on the caption of the video that lyrics were written by LADY GAGA....

No comments: