Hello Philippines ! Hello World !

It is my Confession. It is me .

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Na Offend kooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!

Maybe this site is perfect for crying and release the emotions I have...
If there's something wrong in me I don't want to changed it. I am loved for who I am. I was adored for what I am. I was seen as a cheerful-loving person wearing a very big smile. I never received this  kind of humiliation ever since I was born here on earth and the hurting part is it came from his brother (my boyfriends lil bro).

I never rag somebody in front of many people with a very loud voice. I am not that stupid and ignorant. I never grew up in a place that is crazy like theirs and one more thing I grew up with good morale and in a descent family. My values were inculcated well as my parents taught me to be good so.

Now, this time, I was acting like crazy like a baby;crying.

I thought they accepted me as ME being his older brothers' girlfriend but I'm wrong. Indeed he didn't blab in front of me but in front of his brothers' and sister's and I'm thinking not to visit my boyfriend anymore to their house instead see him ANYWHERE else ! I don't want to see his brother SH*TS face !!!!!!! Although it wasn't all his idea instead it was from his workmate. But still, I hate it HE BLAB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he can't see my face anymore nor text and comment on his facebook.
i'll never update my boyfriend's brother and sisters !!!
Because I don't want to.

See how paranoid I am ? (Still crying)
I isolate myself from those people who doesn't likes me. i can't do anything if they really don't like me ! And NO-UH !!! I won't deal with them anymore !!! My patience is too long but my understanding is TOO SHORT!!!!!!!!!!

F*CK Y"O HATERS !

-END . mua :*

No comments: