Hello Philippines ! Hello World !

It is my Confession. It is me .

Friday, January 7, 2011

A-aa-aalcohol

What can you get from drinking alcohol?
My boyfriend is alcoholic and he's also smoker.
I'm scared that someday he'll get sick because of it just like what happened to his father, died years ago.
I'm always reminding him not to drink and smoker but he may do but not that much..

These are some reasons why I'm scared of it.

♥ Alcohol abuse damages the nervous system and destroys brain cells
♥ Alcohol is a toxin that damages the transmission of nerve impulses in the brain and nervous system.

-Physically it is manifested through loss of balance,impotence (pagka ba-og), numbness of the feet and hands, tremor and in blindness.

-Psychologically and behaviorally by loss of intellectual abilities, impaired ability to learn and in mental confusion.

-Alcohol abuse causes a condition called delirium tremens in which the person experiences mental confusion, extreme excitement, anxiety, trembling, rapid pulse and hallucinations.

Alcohol abuse causes cirrhosis of the liver 
♥ Alcohol abuse causes infection and chronic inflammation 
♥ Alcohol abuse causes malnutrition 
♥ Alcohol abuse causes Cardiovascular problems 
♥ Alcohol abuse causes sexual problems 

Oh my God !!! I don't want him to have those kind of sickness. 
Love him much ... 

No comments: